[SML] PayPal shipping rant

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Tue Dec 9 17:27:23 UTC 2014

Jerry,
I just returned from the USPS having sent off two packages to our son.
One had insurance on it, the other did not. I asked for delivery
confirmation for both of them. No charge for that. As a result, I have
tracking numbers for both packages and an anticipated delivery date as
well. Granted, you have the inconvenience of having to go to the brick
and mortar building, but you can have tacking numbers at no extra
cost.
Steve Rees