[SML] supplier for Manufactured swagged cables

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Wed Dec 10 19:35:47 UTC 2014

I've got a double legged lanyard (each with Shock absorber) for another location, working outside the railing (with no net!).  THIS is the location where I want a Horizontal Life Line for Fall Arrest.  But that project is 3rd on the list, I'm told.

For the catwalk, single leg will be fine (FA not required for walking, only leaning).  I'm sure the leash will pull me short a few times in the first year.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca