[SML] supplier for Manufactured swagged cables

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 19:26:23 UTC 2014

Sapsis' ProPlus harnesses can come with a double D ring on the  back/dorsal side so as you move from system to system you can still be clipped in at all times. Loved that feature when I was on tour because I'd clip into one to climb, then clip into the anchor point where I sat for the show using the other one. When people would ask me "aren't you afraid you'll fall?" I could tell them "I am always clipped in, so there's no chance."
Kristi R-C