[SML] DMX cable 2-into-1

Derek Leffew derek at derekleffew.com
Wed Dec 10 23:24:49 UTC 2014

Shield = Data Common ?
From
http://www.controlbooth.com/threads/good-pre-made-dmx-cable.27150/page-2#pos
t-241281
" The E1.11 standard does not require a separate shield for each pair. There
would be no advantage to a separate shield. "

See also
http://www.controlbooth.com/threads/dmx-5-pin-to-3-pin.21566/#post-191872 .

For goodness' sake Sean, just build your own and get on with your life.
Three A5M, three A5F, a bit of wire, an hour at the soldering bench and
done.