[SML] Theater Festivals

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:40:59 UTC 2014

On 12/13/14 2:52 AM, Mick Alderson via Stagecraft wrote:
>> On Dec 11, 2014, at 2:32 PM, Rick Clever via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>>
>> I have been asked to TD a show that is going to a festival. I have
>> never done this and I want to do it right. Any tips or pointer? It is
>> KCACTF

Whatever truck you design the set to fit in, make sure that's the truck
you rent.  We measured a Penske truck during the build phase of the
show.  Picked up our Penske rental at strike to find out it was a
different box size (6" shorter in height) and our carefully engineered
truck pack was out the window.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall