[SML] Univ of Kansas job

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Mon Dec 15 20:56:07 UTC 2014

I mentioned before this would be open .  Here's an announcement.  No, I know nothing about the job.   Link to KU page in the attachment.

DickA
TD, Cornell U --- I haven't been near Kansas in 40 years. -----not since Dorothy and the tornado : > )

Jim Peterson, our technical director for 30+ years, is retiring in May of 2015!  Therefore, we are searching for a technical director of theatre.  Please take a look at the AD attached and if you know of anyone who might be a good fit for us, please help us out by forwarding this position information.

Thank you so much and Happy Holidays!

Kathy

Katherine L. Pryor
Managing Director of Theatre