[SML] Gas or Electric for Dryers

Mike Katz narishkup at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:59:41 UTC 2014

If you can do gas I would recommend it. It heats faster & is less expensive
in use and more sustainable than having the power come from electricity, If
you have a massive PV system then go ahead and use the electricity, I
suspect Fredonia does not have that (It would be under snow MOST of the
year).
Mike

Michael Katz
narishkup at gmail.com