[SML] Gas or Electric for Dryers

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 18:32:42 UTC 2014

I don't know what type of dryer this and if it will always be the same
- a type 1 which is your basic residential clothes dryer, or perhaps a
larger commercial type. Carla is correct at least for type 1  no
carbon monoxide as long as it's operating correctly with no dirt or
problems with gas line, which I would never count on but you can.  In
a new building, which is bound to be tighter and environmental air
quality an issue, I can't see not venting all clothes dryers to the
outside.

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC