[SML] Gas or Electric for Dryers

Chad Croteau cpcroteau at bell.net
Fri Dec 19 19:20:24 UTC 2014

I'll add a "me three" to the gas vote.  While I'm. While I'm not a wardrobe person, the pure joy on the faces of the touring wardrobe staff on shows that came through my previous venues when they saw we had gas dryers in the wardrobe shop was enough to tell me it's a good idea.

Chad

Sent from my iPhone