[SML] Grass and sand on stage

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Fri Dec 19 19:37:49 UTC 2014

I've done sod…..yes you have to vapor nbarrier the floor, we put down plastic then some old carpet to prevent the sod from just slipping around on the plastic.   You have to water it, yes it needs light or it dies, If it plays n=more than a week it will grow and you have to cut it.   When done it looks like someone played football on a muddy day on it.

You can buy great fake grass now a days….like Syn Lawn…..LAs Vegas hotels are using it

Ditto I've done sand……all the problems everyone says
Ive done mixture of sand, sterilized dirt etc on top of brown carpet…..real pain, worked well, must spray down before show and maybe at intermission to keep down dust.

i read about someone trying Corn Cob horse bedding…..maybe….try Best Cob Premium Horse Bedding.

DickA
TD, Cornell U