[SML] Happy holidays

Herrick Goldman Herrick at HGLightingDesign.com
Wed Dec 24 02:48:03 UTC 2014

Happy Holidays and a peaceful new year to everyone.

--
Herrick Goldman
Lighting Designer, NYC

We work in the dark - We do what we can- We give what we have. Our doubt is our passion and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of our art.  -Henry James