[SML] Happy holidays

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Wed Dec 24 02:58:22 UTC 2014

Oops.  Sorry about the previous post.  With any luck that will be the most
serious mistake I make in 2015.  (If you believe that I have a bridge I¹d
like to sell to you)

AnywayŠ..

I want to take a moment to wish everyone a happy, safe and fun filled
holiday.  As I say every year at this timeŠ.please be careful out there.
The holidays are filled with amateurs and we don¹t want to read about you
in the papers, or on FB.  Unless, of course, you¹re doing something really
funny.  Or silly.  Or both.

I hope 2015 brings you peace, happiness and adventure.

All the best

Bill S.
http://www.sapsis-rigging.com
Bill at sapsis-rigging.com