[SML] Happy holidays

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 03:23:03 UTC 2014

On Tuesday, December 23, 2014, Pat Kight via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

 Credit to Dave Vick for the habit of organizing SML meetups/swillage
> wherever his tours take him.

Speaking of which...

I'm sending this from Concourse D at Salt Lake City International, en route
to Sacramento. I'm doing a pre-rig Wednesday afternoon, then we load the
Dirty show into the Community Center Theatre at oh-friggin-hell o'clock
Friday morning for a Friday evening opener...

We play Sacto this weekend and next week, San Diego the following week,
then PDX's Keller Auditorium the week of Jan 13-18. After that we move to
the Paramount in Seattle for two weeks, followed by two weeks in Costa Mesa
and a week in Tempe (hello, CB!)....

I leave it to you Natives to decide which evening, but I'm definitely
declaring a second  Portland convocation of Sojourners' Chapter #1 of the
SML Drinking Society With A Theatre Problem. If anyone else anywhere else
wants to have a drinky-poo or two, or trade cocktails for backstage tours,
I'm good to go.

In the mean time, y'all have a merry or a happy.

--
Dave Vick
Automation Carpenter / Rigger,