[SML] Grass and sand on stage

Ben Thoron SML bthoronsml at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 03:04:47 UTC 2014

Real grass will get crushed, fade, die, and smell bad...  Yes, you can try
grolights, watering, etc.  it will still die.  Tell the director it's been
tried and that while you can do anything, you can't do EVERYTHING!

Walnut shells for sand, even sand, it's a clean up issue that with planning
and adequate time can be managed.

Ben Thoron
The Old Globe