[SML] Grass and sand on stage

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 16:25:25 UTC 2014

This will happen even when full-time professional world-class
landscapers are there day to day to tend it.  We have two retractable
roof stadiums in PHX.  The 1st is for the D-Backs and after several
years of their turf dying despite having 360 days of sun /year they
finally developed a sod that barely survives,  The 2nd is for the NFL
Cardinals which learned from the 1st and they put ( at much expense to
me the taxpayer) the entire football field on a moveable tray that moves
out into the parking lot between games and it  still dies -just more
slowly. Oh and they keep the roofs closed (even w/ perfect weather)
during games because the ball travels further and the crowd is louder-
so more useless waste of my money

Chip 1