[SML] Theater Festivals

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 23:57:16 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 12:25 PM, Keith Newman via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I've had no problems walking through the area day or night but I would
> recommend walking with a buddy. On one of Dave V's tours a few years back
> some members of his company were mugged.

"A Chorus Line" tour, '08 or '09. Three of my lambs were mugged at
gunpoint walking from the front entrance of the Palace to the Wyndham,
half a block away and across the street, after the Opening Night
party.

"WarHorse" tour. '12 or '13. During the load-out from the Palace,
someone stole the road crew's shower towels and towel duffle bags.
Left us with a pile of used, wet towels left behind by the Props &
Audio crews, who finish ahead of Electrics and Carps/Rigging. Two
embroidered duffle bags and a dozen and a half clean terrycloth towels
were stolen.

It would be fair to say I have a somewhat low opinion of the City of
Cleveland, of her theatres, and of her IA Local too.
--
Dave Vick
Automation Carpenter/Rigger,