[SML] Element console question

PJ Veltri pjveltri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:14:49 UTC 2014

You totally can drive the hue and sat as their own subs. The best way I've
found to do this is to go into blind and edit each sub individually.

I use the syntax of [blind] [sub] [x] [enter] then I run the hue of the
channel up. I'll then make sure the intensity isn't in the sub by typing
[x] [intensity] [@] [enter] and then [x] [saturation] [@] [enter] and doing
the same thing for each parameter I don't want to be directly controlled by
the cue. On the bigger boards there's filters which make this easier.

This is probably the convoluted way to do it, but it works.

Hope this helps,
PJ

Sent from my phone, please excuse the brevity and "auto-correct" typos.