[SML] Walkie-Talkie Headset?

Jeremiah Minh Grünblatt roadhat at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 18:15:08 UTC 2014

Sorry for the late follow-up, it's been a hell of a month in
hipster-dufus-haunted-house world, but a big thanks to Jon Lagerquist for
recommending www.Pryme.com.

I went with their throat mic and have been very happy under fairly rugged
use:

http://www.pryme.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2224

I might also mention that I have been carrying a Fenix PD35 2014 Edition
flashlight for the past six weeks or so and find it to be a tremendous EDC
flashlight.

Stay well all.

J. Minh