[SML] Remembering Jay Glerum at LDI

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Mon Nov 10 22:46:52 UTC 2014

Hi all.  I suspect most of you have seen this announcement in one form or
another, but just in case you missed it elsewhereŠ.

PLASA and I are hosting a gathering to honor Jay Glerum on Friday, November
21st from 5pm - 6:30pm at the Westgate Las Vegas (formerly the Las Vegas
Hotel) in Conference Room 2. Come and share your stories and memories of
Jay.  I believe Jay¹s wife, Sallie, will be there.  You should stop by if
you¹ve got a good Jay story, or if you want to hear some from his friends
and colleagues.  I know I¹ve got one or twoŠ.

Please RSVP to GlerumRSVP at plasa.org
<https://online.plasa.org/plasanassa/ecmssamsganalytics.click_through?p_mail
_id=E3799A159857B1C5407>

Thanks