[SML] Seiki TV/monitor

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue Nov 11 00:04:44 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Jerry Durand via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> One thing, the default is to stretch everything to WIDE screen.  I was flipping channels I ran across a soap opera with some ...heavy... people on it.  Stretching that image wasn't something I wanted to see.  It's now set to leave the image alone and letterbox as needed.

Most TeeVees will 'remember' the setting you choose on a per-channel
basis, but certainly not on a per-show basis.  :)  Some of the crap
channels (I mean, sub-channels) throw widescreen and/or pre-matted
letterbox and/or pre-matted pillarbox, intercut with widescreen
commericals, etc... very annoying.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com