[SML] Man's Wedding Ring Gets Him Killed

Stuart Wheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Wed Nov 12 03:16:13 UTC 2014

On 11/11/2014 6:50 PM, Alex French via Stagecraft wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Jeffrey E. Salzberg via Stagecraft
> <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>> http://www.newser.com/story/198469/mans-wedding-ring-gets-him-killed.html
>
> The article is short on detail... what would be likely to kill a
> person wearing a ring that wouldn't have killed him if wasn't wearing
> the ring?
>
> Alex French

Short on detail for sure,

I did have an experience the other day, getting my plow truck ready for
winter, where I accidentally put my watchband across the terminals of
the solenoid for the plow motor, YOWZER!  That thing got hot fast!  I
was distracted at first because the motor started running, and it
shouldn't be doing that.  Then I felt the heat.

Stuart