[SML] IAPPA ?

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Wed Nov 12 13:19:35 UTC 2014

I'll be at IAAPA this year.  I usually alternate IAAPA and LDI.
I'm arriving in Orlando on Tues morning.  Will be at IAAPA on Tues afternoon , Wed, Thurs.  one of my students will be around on Wed, Thurs.  Off to visit former student and imagineer with the mouse on Fri.

DickA
TD, Cornell U

607 254 2794  office
607 229 2260  cell