[SML] Truss Systems

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Wed Nov 12 21:31:38 UTC 2014

Lots of companies make ground support truss systems.  Applied Electronics is now making their truss from Schedule 40 aluminum pipe rather than the "standard" 2" tube.  They often do custom work at a reasonable price.   The result is a bit heavier but has very ggod load ratings, especially their spigoted truss.  You might check them out.

http://www.appliednn.com

DickA
TD, Cornell U     …..no i don't work for them, know anyone who does nor get a commission