[SML] Curtain for sale

Shawn Deiger deigers1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 22:29:39 UTC 2014

We have a short grand drape to get rid of if any one is interested.
It's 2 panels of 25oz. cotton velour, cherry in color, each panel 34'
wide and 16' tall. One edge has an old whipped cream stain (high
school theatre of course!) but it can be hidden off stage.  There is
one small tear in one panel that could be stitched up.  We had a
renter put the small tear in it and their insurance bought us a new
curtain.  It's just taking up space in a hamper so if you've got a use
for a red curtain let me know.

Shawn Deiger
Operations Manager
Merryman Performing Arts Center