[SML] Getting Dirty in Houston

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 04:42:40 UTC 2014

Met up with Will Leonard for pre-show dinner today... At least I
thought it was Will; I couldn't tell for sure 'til he put his
ever-present hat on. It was great to see you again, sir, and I'm
looking forward to hopefully touring your new digs the next time I
come through Houston.

Five more shows this week, then we move the Dirty Dancing extravaganza
to the Fabulous(?) Fox Theatre in Atlanta for a week. I plan on living
at the Georgian Terrace, but it will probably be more likely I'll be
living at the Vortex.

Week after next, we'll be invading Morsani Hall in Tampa (hi Keith
Arsenault!), followed by a week in Jacksonville, Dec. 8-14...

Cocktails, anyone?

--
Dave Vick
Automation Carpenter/Rigger,