[SML] Getting Dirty in Houston

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Mon Nov 24 14:54:54 UTC 2014

Hey Dave!!

I'll miss you in ATL, but having stayed there for several months in the period before and after my wife's transplant, I can definitely recommend good eats (and a bevvy of beverages).
You're probably already aware of both Fox Bro.s BBQ in little 5 points, and Community Q (Amazing Mac & Cheese) in Decatur.
Also look out for the Brickstore Pub in downtown Decatur (on the town square)... Definitely Yum, and a wide-wide variety of micro brews.

Hopefully we will be able to catch you if you make a trip to Southern Fla. Anywhere from West Palm down to Miami...

-Ford