[SML] Happy Thanksgiving

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Thu Nov 27 17:55:19 UTC 2014

Wishing all of my American friends a very happy and safe holiday.*  I hope
you are spending the day where you want and with whom you want.

It¹s been a very interesting year for me and I have a lot to be thankful
for, but nothing more so than my friends here on this list and elsewhere.

Enjoy, but be careful out there. Between the weather in the east and all the
amateurs on the roads, traveling isn¹t the safest thing to be doing this
week(end).

All the best.

Bill S.
http://www.sapsis-rigging.com
Bill at sapsis-rigging.com
+1.215.228.0888   ext 206
+1.267.278.4561 mobile

* Those not celebrating Thanksgiving should have a happy and safe week(end)
too.