[SML] Happy Thanksgiving

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 18:17:53 UTC 2014

Dear Bill,
Even with 80 degree heat in SoCal, the roads are still crowded/unsafe,
as are the beaches; they are full of buzzed individuals, who will
probably become drunk as the day progresses, adding to the negligible
effects of tryptophan.
/s/ Richard
_________

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Bill Sapsis via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Wishing all of my American friends a very happy and safe holiday.*  I hope
> you are spending the day where you want and with whom you want.
>
> It’s been a very interesting year for me and I have a lot to be thankful
> for, but nothing more so than my friends here on this list and elsewhere.
>
> Enjoy, but be careful out there. Between the weather in the east and all the
> amateurs on the roads, traveling isn’t the safest thing to be doing this
> week(end).
>
> All the best.
>
> Bill S.
> http://www.sapsis-rigging.com
> Bill at sapsis-rigging.com
> +1.215.228.0888   ext 206
> +1.267.278.4561 mobile
>
> * Those not celebrating Thanksgiving should have a happy and safe week(end)
> too.

/s/ Richard
_________