[SML] Happy Thanksgiving

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 03:48:12 UTC 2014

In Atlanta, sick as a dog, slept from after the show last night 'til
4pm today, had a show tonight, not sure if it's the flu or food
poisoning (I hope the latter, as it's not contageous)...

Still incredibly thankful for what I've got and who I know, still
think we're the luckiest people in the universe.