[SML] Happy Thanksgiving

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri Nov 28 04:13:16 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Dave Vick via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Still incredibly thankful for what I've got and who I know, still
> think we're the luckiest people in the universe.

Ditto. And I am thankful that you, Dave, have *only* either a bug or a
poison bringing you down for a bit. Much better than having to go to
an ER in a foreign city for some cardiac issue.   Not that you would
know anything about that... ;)

Be well, all.  As I, and my mother, who just had the ER discover her
rapid approach to the Finish Line is a result of the "alien" cancer
ravaging her from the inside out, let us all be thankful for everyone
we hold dear, and each day we can cherish.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com