[SML] Chauvet Ovation FD-165WW

gbierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Fri Nov 28 18:13:11 UTC 2014

> For those of you that attended LDI, who checked out the new Chauvet
> Ovation LED ellipsoidals and fresnels that can run off of dimmers?
> Thoughts?

I took a look at them on the show floor.  The dimming curve looked good.  They stated the ability to run off a dimmer adds $200 to the fixture.  The show floor was loud but I didn't notice much fan noise standing next to it but not a great indicator.  I think it had three fan speeds.  Definitely a nice looking fixture.  I didn't look at the fresnel closely but it should be great in your application.

Greg Bierly