[SML] house light control systems recommendations needed

Jason Salvatori theatretd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 02:22:10 UTC 2014

 I'm happy with my unison system.
Took some prodding to get my supplier to give me a copy of the
software so I could do my own programming, but after that it's been
smooth sailing.
We have a mix of 1 button, 5 button, and an LCD for control.
Outputs DMX to my 2 racks and  has a link from the fire alarm (house
LX auto on if the alarm rings).

Jason