[SML] weird timing of post was Re: elite production?

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Thu Oct 2 04:48:39 UTC 2014

Jerry Durand via Stagecraft wrote:

> On 10/01/2014 05:34 PM, Kristi R-C via Stagecraft wrote:
>> Wonder what the world record for longest email still in use is.
>>

> I've been using this one since something like 1992 or 3.

'94 for this one, although the domain name has changed slightly (it used
to be a brave little freenet set up by an Oregon State University
compsci prof; when actual local ISPs began to crop up they cried "unfair
competition" so he quit his job and launched it as a direct competitor
to them. They're all gone, and he's moved on to other things, but little
ol' peak.org soldiers on...)