[SML] OT -Vehicle Leasing

Phil Haney leadflyman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 23:49:18 UTC 2014

I've never leased a car. My thoughts on the subject are, basically, you pay
$x per month and at the end of the two years you turn the car back in and
have nothing to show for it. A friend of mine leased a VW Beetle (new one)
a few years back, not only did they charge him for every mile over whatever
the limit was, they also nickeled and dimed him to death for every nick and
scratch.

I would rather make payments for four or five years and own the car for
another five years.

Please realize however, not having leased a car myself, my thoughts could
be so much smoke in the wind...

-Phil

"Quini, quidi, quici" - I came, I saw, I played a little quidditch.