[SML] Suggestions for color correction gel on a T-4 CFL floodlight?

bruce at ledworklights.com bruce at ledworklights.com
Sun Oct 5 01:44:18 UTC 2014

I am tired of burning 500w halogen floods for rehearsals and general stage
construction.  Gets expensive to replace the lamps and fixtures when the
points corrode. I would still use them though when we scene paint the set.

 I am looking into buying the triple tube compact florescent T-4 Bulb 65w
flood light at Home Depot, but want to change up the color to a warmer
light then the cool daylight it is.  I have 2 of these fixtures mounted on
the 2nd story of my house flooding the backyard and do a great job.  In the
theater, a warmer tone would be nicer.  Anyone have a suggestion of what
gel color or color correction may achieve this?

++++++
Try changing the lamp to a 3000k?  Something like

< http://www.pegasuslighting.com/t4-fluorescent-light-bulbs-28w.html >
[choose color temp from drop-down]

:Bruce Cooper

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web