[SML] In NYC October 21-26 . . . What to do?

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Mon Oct 6 17:09:26 UTC 2014

Hello again -

We are peripherally involved in one of the shows at the National
Alliance of Musical Theatre Festival (which showcases excerpts of
promising(?) new musicals all day Thursday & Friday the 23 & 24) so we
will be in NYC with a bit of time on our hands....

Anything theatre-related we can do in our downtime? Backstage tours,
'must see' shows - that sort of thing?

Also, has anyone an opinion on visiting the Edison laboratory? From
their website it looks a bit feeble and I'd hate to waste a day going to
a 'shrine' that ends up being a big disappointment.

Thanks in advance,

Carla

I knew that I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a
toaster and a radio. - Joan Rivers