[SML] In NYC October 21-26 . . . What to do?

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Tue Oct 7 14:46:04 UTC 2014

> Anything theatre-related we can do in our downtime? Backstage tours, 'must see' shows - that sort of thing?
>

> Carla

I don't know about "must see"  but perhaps you and your students should go see You Can't Take it With You.   Not the greatest of reviews but but they'd be able to say they  saw James Earl Jones on stage…which might mean something to them in 20 years….It also has a large talented cast.  Something not even regional theaters can afford to assemble for non musicals.   Nose bleed seats aren't too bad a price.

DickA
TD, Cornell U