[SML] Portable PA - Samson

Jim Vogel jevogel2 at em.wisc.edu
Wed Oct 8 20:12:12 UTC 2014

I should have given some more info, sorry.
It's going to be used for rehearsals and background music in our circus space. Used by relatively non-technical dancers/performers.
Will also be used during dance/aerial/hoop classes, to provide background music and mic for the teacher.
Does feed a set of Mackie SRM-450's for more punch.
Won't be used for performances, except as an emergency backup.

I'm also considering a Mackie SRM-150, since it has 3 inputs.
But the samson has Bluetooth, so they could keep their iPhone near them, which would be convenient for dancers so they don't have to start their music and then run to their starting mark :-)
Thanks for the input!