[SML] Easter 2015 in London?

Dale Farmer dalesql at verizon.net
Thu Oct 9 02:11:57 UTC 2014

Hi London peoples.
     A friend of mine is taking a family trip next easter to London with
her parents, and her daughter.  I've never been there myself, so can't
really say what is good.   My friend is a author and artist, and her
daughter loves dancing and imaginations.       Any good shows that a
energetic 9 year old would like, and not put mom, dad, and grandparents
into a coma to recommend?   Opportunity for backstage tour would be a
lovely bonus.   Other touristy or not so touristy things to recommend?

--Dale