[SML] CNC Assistance

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:44:47 UTC 2014

I have unfortunately developed a rather annoying mental disability.
Without going into detail, I am having trouble assimilating new and or
complex information. The best I can describe it is that ot feels that
my head is slowly filling with mush.

Although it could be pow grade oatmeal.

In any event, I am looking for someone who can assist me in getting
over the hurdle of converting hand drawings into CNC useable format. I
knoe some basic Autocad stuff but cannot make the bridge between a
drawing on my computer to my small CNC mill. I read and study and work
on it and the next day it's as if I hadn't seen any of the stuff I had
studied before. It's truly frustrating.

I'm not looking for someone to do the conversions for me, just someone
to ask questions of... probably repeatedly given the state of
things... off list of course. So if there is anyone out there willing
to help, let me know.

This was not an easy post to write.

And the beat goes on...

Laters,