[SML] CNC Assistance

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 19:08:35 UTC 2014

Sorry I cannot help you on your immediate problems but merely sympathize
w/ your mental/memory problem.  For decades memorizing lines for a role
was easy-peasy but in the last 10 years or so it has been not only a
struggle but requiring me to take smaller and smaller parts.  Sometimes
I even blank on-stage, so now I rarely try for any role at all.  Doing a
lot of so-called brain exercises, but don't seem to help.  If you find
something that helps please let us know.

Chip 1