[SML] CNC Assistance

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Thu Oct 9 20:41:33 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 12:08 PM, Chip Wood via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Doing a lot of so-called brain exercises, but don't seem to help.

Sometimes, things just don't "stick"- regardless of age. Paul's original
explanation sounds exactly like me, as a teenager, when it came to math.
I'm no math person, and every day, in whichever math class I had, I could
learn and do the work that day. Go home at night, and do the homework.  The
next day, we learned "something new." To my brain, it was like something
new: I could do it that day, and that evening, but couldn't do what we
learned the previous day.  On Fridays, the only thing I could do on the
quiz was what was in Thursday night's homework.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com