[SML] Fwd: Apps for iPads?

Dorian Kelly illuminati500 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 08:21:20 UTC 2014

I have a query via the American Society for Theatre Research of which I find myself a member, enquiring about  iPad apps for  a theatre department. Oh great wisdom of the Stagecraft list whose interests range mightily from Beer and Barbecue to Rigging Calcs and lighting swatch books, I would be grateful if you would deluge Kristi Austin from Idaho state university with recommendations? I can pass on anything you put on, or she has expressed and interest in joining herself.

Dorian Kelly

Begin forwarded message:

 --
Kristi N. Austin
Reference Librarian
austkris at isu.edu

Illuminati Creative Group. Illuminati has interesting and original ideas for the arts, their buildings and their technologies - UK and the world
3 Gladstone Road, Colchester CO1 2EB 01206 798076 / 07770 950964
email   dorian at theatrearts.biz
website http://www.theatrearts.biz

illuminati500 at gmail.com