[SML] Apps for iPads?

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Sat Oct 11 13:24:34 UTC 2014

A lot of selecting apps depends on what they want to accomplish with them

I don’t know whether any of these are useful to the person requesting them, but here are some “Theatre related” apps I use:

ShowTool LD	 (Beam calculations, Gel Cuts, DMX / Dip Switch & Power.)
Swatch 		(iPad version of a swatch book for Apollo, Gam, Lee & Rosco. It also has directory of dealers all around the world)
LightLogic	 (Using a laptop or other computer and a USB Dongle like the Enttec, the iPad works as a portable DMX light board.)
Go Button 	  (Similar to Q-Lab for sound playback)
Square Register (A cash register that works with Square credit card reader, and also handled cash transactions. Great for portable Box Office.)

I’ll be interested in seeing what others use.

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.
http://www.cnymagic.com
(315) 256 - 9095

"Spreading laughter and wonder - One miracle at a time."