[SML] ML Database

Diana Kesselschmidt light at dianak.com
Mon Oct 13 16:16:34 UTC 2014

Does anyone know of a regularly updated ML attributes comparison database online, or downloadable.
I want to be very clear, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUAL FIXTURE TYPE DATA.  I can get that myself.
I'm looking for an easy way to compare MANY MLs at one glance-specifically in chart format!

I know PLSN regularly publishes charts like these for various equipment, but I'm looking for a digital version that has more than info than could fit on a PLSN page, & covers MLs from a wider range of years (like: all types still rentable & purchasable)

(In response to those of you who know to think of me when a lot of data needs to be processed: Yes, I would be willing to make one if someone were paying me.  Anyone wanna start a collection? ;) )

Diana Kesselschmidt
Lighting Designer
516-643-3185
DianaK.com