[SML] Project Management Software/Solutions

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:43:38 UTC 2014

I'm pretty sure this topic has come and gone in the past, but I'm not
finding any extensive stuff in my own gmail based archives, so....

We're looking to implemnt some sort of project management software in
our shop to manage our build/install process for shows.  I've looked
around, but not found any that seem to break down into small enough
units for us - ideally we have a project management solution that lets
us break projects down into [xx] hour units - everything I've found
wants whole days.

What software solutions are you fine people using, if any?

Thanks in advance,

--
Rob Graham
photonguide at gmail.com