[SML] Any Eartec Comstar users?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri Oct 17 16:14:21 UTC 2014

Anyone have any experience/opinions on the Eartec Comstar wireless systems?
I'm particularly interested in the full duplex models. I'm interested in
the "heavy duty self-contained" headsets (no beltpack).  As I often have
female users who never wear a belt, beltpacks are a liability. Rather than
fight it, or go to the costume shop and raid stock for ugly belts, I could
also do away with the occasional tech whose cord gets tangled in something.

I'd also be interested if anyone has used the wireless-to-wired interface
(XT-Plus INT) to integrate with our wired (ugh) Telex system.

Thanks, y'all!

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com