[SML] Any Eartec Comstar users?

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Oct 17 16:37:21 UTC 2014

Jon Ares via Stagecraft  wrote:

>  I'm interested in the "heavy duty self-contained" headsets (no beltpack).  As I often have female users who never wear a belt, beltpacks are a liability.

Sorry I don’t have an answer to your question, but it reminds me of a question that might {somewhat} relate. I have a female performer that can’t wear the headset mikes that the guys wear, so I have to put her on a lav. The reason is her head is too small. I can’t adjust the headset small enough to fit her. Has anyone else run into this? Any similar problems with intercom headsets?

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.