[SML] Any Eartec Comstar users?

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:02:51 UTC 2014

On Friday, October 17, 2014, Bruce Purdy via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I have a female performer that can’t wear the headset mikes that the guys
> wear, so I have to put her on a lav. The reason is her head is too small. I
> can’t adjust the headset small enough to fit her. Has anyone else run into
> this?

Yup...  On the WarHorse tour, our SR Stage Manager, Paige Grant, who stands
a whopping 4'-11" tall in shoes, could not wear even the tightest
ultralight icomm headset. Her melon is just too small for them (she wears
an XXS or a child's M crash helmet when riding). Our audio company, Sound
Associates, sourced an on-the-ear headset for her, similar to a skull-worn
boom mic with a separate earpiece. You might give their NYC shop a call and
see what make & model it is.

--
Dave Vick
517-749-3859