[SML] Friendly Bell

sdwheaton at fuse.net sdwheaton at fuse.net
Wed Oct 22 13:11:37 UTC 2014

To whomever used the word "Chime" first, thank you!  That's the synonym I needed to get into my brain.

Much of the discussion of the various timbres and messages sent by bells has got Poe's "The Bells" stuck in my head...  I think I thank you for that...

To the generous folks who offered to lend me bells, I thank you too, but the thing is a permanent ( or at least long term) install, so that won't work, and with luck, I might need a set of these fleet-wide.

I love this list!

Stuart